- We’re not happy till you’re not happy. (FAA Denver FSDO)
- You can buy better, but you can’t pay more for it. (Rick Hosker)
- In America, anyone can become president. That’s the risk you take.
- If you ain’t Dutch, you ain’t mutch. (Author Unknown)
- Work, Exercise, Relax … Pick Two (Life after a heart attack)
- Don’t force it, get a bigger hammer. (Author Unknown)
- If a litte bit is good, too much is just right. (Jim Green)
- Jan: The trees seem a lot prettier this year.
Ken: That’s because we don’t have to rake them.
- It sure makes for a long day when you get to work on-time. (Bill Shepard)